It is important to have adequate personal travel insurance. However, consider that some insurance companies do not cover risks over 3,000 meters above sea level. Therefore, it is necessary that you should carefully revise your insurance contracts´ coverage policies.
It is the traveler´s responsibility to hire an insurance policy, and to know the details of its coverage.
We suggest an insurance that covers eventualities, such as the trip´s annulation or shortening, evacuation expenses, in case of emergency, medical expenses, repatriation expenses, damages, theft, loss of personal luggage, money and goods.
SESAMHOS AGENCIA DE VIAJES Y TURISMO, its representatives, collaborators and other parties related with the company, will not be held responsible for any costs and losses caused or suffered by the traveler, or for depending or accompanying travelers, regarding any eventuality, accidental event or Act of God happening during service.
It is the customers´ sole responsibility to hire an emergency insurance, due respect to the eventualities described in the previous paragraph.
Your HEALTH is important to us. So, we wish your experience to be pleasant and enjoyable. We remind you that a visit to the Peruvian Andes implies the undertaking of activities at an average of 3,000 meters above sea level, and higher. Given that consideration, you must:
- Visit your practitioner for a general check-up, check your shots (Vaccines) and take the necessary precautions related to your experience.
- Let us know about any health problem, medical or alimentary prescription or restriction you might have (Medicine, diet, protection against solar radiation, etc.).
- Communicate to the service supplier, blood pressure problems, dizziness or any other troubles related to altitude or risky activities.
- Individuals older than 60 years of age are in the obligation of consulting their physician about their physical aptitude.
- With the initial payment, you accept being in the adequate health conditions to undertake the trip, as much in the traveler´s case, as in that of their accompanying party who we are pleased to serve.